During my Harvard College Fellowship, I taught:
- MCB 135. Introductory Systems Biology (materials in git repo)
- LS 50ab and LS 200. Integrated Life Sciences (external website with course info), for which I received the Harvard University Certificate of Teaching Excellence in 2016.
As a graduate student at Harvard, I was a teaching fellow in:
- AM 126/MCB 111. Statistics and Inference in Biology with Sharad Ramanathan and Michael Desai
- SPU 27. Science and Cooking: From Haute Cuisine to Soft Matter Science (as Head Teaching Fellow) with Michael Brenner, David Weitz, and Pia Sorensen
- MCB 291. Genetics, Genomics, and Evolution with Andrew Murray and Cassandra Extavour
- MCB 52. Molecular Biology with Richard Losick and Briana Burton
…for which I was honored to receive the Harvard Harold T. White Prize for Excellence in the Teaching of Physics and two Harvard University Certificates of Distinction in Teaching.
I also served as an undergraduate teaching assistant at Caltech for:
- Bi 1. Biology and Biophysics of Viruses with Pamela Bjorkman and Rob Phillips
- Bi 1. Drugs and the Brain with Henry Lester
Along the way, I’ve tutored biology, math, chemisty, and computer science, both as a volunteer and as an employee at Signet Education (formerly Veritas).
In fall 2016, I participated in Technology Education And Literacy in Schools (TEALS), a program that integrates tech professionals into high school computer science curricula. I also served as a teaching assistant for the first pilot run of the Microsoft Professional Degree in Data Science on edX.